1. The Minimum Bid (MB) is the start price for the lot. Please bid to buy—our estimated Values run 75% to 100% correct.
2. A buyer’s commission of 18% will be added to the purchase price.
3. In the case of tie bids, the earliest bidder is awarded the lot.
4. “Open” or “Buy” bids are not accepted. Please bid your limit. We do our best to obtain the lot for you at the lowest possible price (one increment over last highest bidder).
5. Payment is due within 5 days of receipt of invoice. We accept U.S. cash, cashiers check or money order, personal check drawn on a U.S. bank in dollars, Visa or Mastercard, or Paypal (acct: Hsofzion@aol.com). There are no additional fees to the buyer for using a credit card of Paypal. (There is an additional fee of $40 for a bank transfer).
6. California residents will be charged the appropriate sales tax.
7. All postage charges will be billed to the buyer (see postage chart). Lots will be sent by First Class and Certified mail. Overseas buyers will be charged an extra $10.75 for registered mail (for merchandise over $100)
8. All new bidders must provide satisfactory philatelic references.
9. The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw, split or re-group any lot.
10. The placing of a bid shall constitute acceptance of our terms and conditions.
11. All mail, phone and fax bids must be received no later than 6pm (California time) the day before the public auction. It is your advantage to bid early.